Petit Princesse

««Quem escreve constrói um castelo, e quem lê passa a habita-lo»»

30 December 2006

««I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate you when you stare
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that make’s me sick
It even makes me rime
I hate the way you’re always right
I hate you when you lie
I hate you when you make me laugh
Even worst when you make me cry
I hate when you’re not around
And the fact you didn’t call
But most I hate the way I don’t hate you
Not even close
Not even a little bit
Not even at all
»»

1 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger styska said…

    este filme é mesmo daqueles para teens, mas eu adoro... e é com o heath! =P este poema esteve colado na minha parede durante anos, até que mudei de casa... acho-o lindo!*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home